Travel Nurse Bachelor's Degree Jobs
1 day ago
RN Nurse for VIP/Protocol
Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
We work with major hospitals and healthcare organizations in the Gulf region (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain). - Most of our client hospitals...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements:View this Job
Bachelor's degree in Nursing, and
Current Nursing (RN) license in the North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand, and
A minimum of two years of current experience as a Registered Nurse in the specialty area, working in a mid- to large-sized acute-care hospital in North America, Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand.
RN Nurse for VIP/Protocol JobPosted by Ben Khan & Associates
over 3 months ago
Operating Room Nurse - Registered Nurse OR
Syracuse - New York - USA
A hospital in Cooperstown, NY is looking to hire an Operating Room (OR ) nurse. - • Minimum 3 years experience required and 1 year travel...View this Job
Operating Room Nurse - Registered Nurse OR JobPosted by Alois Staffing
3 weeks ago
Outside Staffing Entrepreneur
Lansing - Michigan - USA
Have you been looking for an exciting opportunity to be your own boss and let your individuality thrive in the Lansing, MI area? This is...View this Job
Outside Staffing Entrepreneur JobPosted by National Career Group
3 weeks ago
Woodland Services Field Foreperson
Bellows Falls - Vermont - USA
The Woodland Services Division consists of two, 3 person crews that work independently and sometimes jointly to meet our client and project...
Skills Needed: Qualified applicants must:View this Job
1. Have at least two growing seasons of work experience as a crew member or leader on a team of chemical applicators focused on invasive plant control work in mixed-species, largely habitat restoration-focused settings.
2. Have the ability to identify common invasive and native plant species found in the New England.
3. Be able to manage crew of 2 – 3 people in remote locations to effectively make decisions to ensure efficiency, safety and accuracy with forest treatments as coordinated with the Woodland Services Division Manager.
4. Be highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
5. Have clear and timely communication skills, know how to ask the right questions, and show consistent attention to detail. Communication includes daily text messaging and cell phone calls to coordinate work activities as well as to provide updates and make scheduling decisions.
6. Be 25 years of age or older with a valid state-issued driver’s license and a personal vehicle.
7. Be able to effectively, eagerly and independently take on daily tasks and responsibilities.
8. Have at least 1 – 2 years experience running/maintaining a brush saw and chainsaw.
9. Have skills and experience assisting employees with in-field plant identification and skills training.
Qualified applicants will ideally:
1. Have Vermont and New Hampshire Commercial Applicators licenses.
2. Have experience with a variety of herbicide application tools and approaches.
3. Have other forestry training and experience as well as an interest in a forest management career.
Woodland Services Field Foreperson JobPosted by Long View Forest
over one month ago
Charlotte - North Carolina - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Are you a knowledge recent IT grad? Are you tired hearing you need experience to get hired for a job that can give you the experience you...
Skills Needed: • Must know Active Directory, DNS, or Windows ServerView this Job
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
• Not required that you have extensive experience with Microsoft Messaging – that’s what we’ll train you to do, as you just need to have the drive!
Exchange JobPosted by Brighter Brain
1 week ago
Virtual Recruitment Consultant
New York - USA
SeekTeachers is the market leading teacher recruitment agency for international education. Based on reputation, we are continuously growing...
Skills Needed: Requirements to applyView this Job
**Ideally have a degree
**Have experience in sales or willing to learn about sales/recruitement
**If you have experience of recruitment this will be beneficial
**Native speaker of English
**Being able to speak a 2nd language is highly beneficial
**Able to work as part of a team
Virtual Recruitment Consultant JobPosted by SeekTeachers
1 day ago
C++ Software Engineer
Pittsburgh - Pennsylvania - USA
Engineering, Software Development
This candidate will assist in the development of the latest cutting - edge technology and should be comfortable handling multiple projects....View this Job
C++ Software Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services