Water Quality Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over one month ago
Environmental Health Technician
Saarbrücken - Germany
Place of Performance: Landstuhl, Germany - General Description: - Environmental Health Technician shall perform skilled work consisting of,...
Skills Needed: Education:
• Graduate of an Environmental Science Specialist/Technician Course from a postsecondary vocational/trade school or an Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Environmental Technology or Engineering.
• Minimum of one year experience in water sampling.
• Shall possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License, USAREUR driver’s license, US Army Transportation Motorpool (TMP) driver’s license and International/EU Identity Card allowing travel within the EU for the entire term of service.
• Skilled in English language verbal and written communication in order to successfully present and document technical information obtained during sampling activities as well as communicate with customers and supervisors.
• Knowledge environmental concepts principles and practices in the areas of drinking water quality; ground water and surface water.
• Knowledge, ability and skill in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, hearing protection, eye protection, protective gloves and respirators, in laboratory and field environments.
• Ability to read maps and navigate to US installations.
• Ability to operate field equipment including but not limited to: Spectrophotometer, colorimeter, GPS, pH/conductivity meter.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds of equipment; to push/pull equipment carts; walk on uneven terrain, stand for long periods, and to kneel, stand, bend, and reach during field missions.
• Skilled in drinking water sample collection techniques.
• Shall conduct in a professional manner and possess sufficient initiative, interpersonal relationship skills and social sensitivity such that you can relate constructively to a variety of staff from diverse background.
• Shall be a United States citizen or local national and comply with applicable program security requirements.
5 days ago
Embedded Software Engineer
Cincinnati - Ohio - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Exciting open position for a Principal RF/Microwave Engineer in our Germantown, Maryland office. Take a technical leadership role in...
Skills Needed: Work closely with algorithm and hardware teams to develop wireless communications and signal
processing solutions. Develop software solutions for a variety of platforms and functionality. Require an
ability to code complex algorithms into a software-based solution. Support firmware and RF teams with
verification and bringing-up of prototypes.
The ideal candidate should also exhibit the following: problemsolving skills, attention to detail, strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, and the
ability to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- BS or MS in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or related field) with 3+ years of experience in
embedded software design and implementation
- Experience with C/C++ and/or other simulation and modeling tools/languages
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems
over one month ago
Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN
Fort Lauderdale - Florida - USA
Position: Registered Nurse Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation RN - Position: Staff Registered Nurse Medical Surgical RN Green Card -...
Skills Needed: IELTS OR TOEFL
Education Workshop Trainer
San Jose - California - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...
3 weeks ago
Virtual Intern/CO-OP - HR
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Virtual Intern or CO - OP - HR - • Tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by...
Skills Needed: • You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
• You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
2 weeks ago
Learning Solutions, Remote High School Math Teacher
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Learning Solutions, Full Time High School Math Teacher - US Candidates Only - *** (Please contact us using the "Apply for...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications:
Candidates are required to be currently certified to teach high school in Oregon with a Mathematics endorsement listed on their teaching license. They are also expected to have HQT status in their state and to maintain this certification for the duration of their employment. Reciprocity is not accepted.
Minimum six (6) months of student teaching experience
Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Experience in a customer service environment
Strong written/verbal communication skills
Experience with online teaching and supporting adults and children in the use of technology
One of the following endorsements: ELL, ESL or ESOL
Three (3) years of teaching experience
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.