Wealth Management Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Jounieh - Lebanon
• Provide key financial, operational and strategic advice to the CEO and management team. - • Oversee the strategy of the organization...
Skills Needed: • Master in Finance, Accounting or Equivalent.
• CFA, CPA is a plus.
• 20 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in a multi-country multi-product/business lines environment is a plus.
• Experience in the FMCG industry is a plus or a similar business environment.
• Solid accounting principles, Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting, Treasury Management, Investment opportunities and Real Estate Management.
• Solid experience of people management.
• Strategic thinking and analytical skills with good judgment and the ability to assess situations and risks.
• Client and solution-oriented, keeping a business mindset and a pragmatic judgment.
• Leadership skills to manage his team of professionals and to reach out to the managers in every branch of the business and also to the external players.
• Good communication skills with full proficiency of English, Arabic and French.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and time.
• Flexibility, agility and ability to adapt to the context and culture.
• High level of responsibility, sense of loyalty, business ethics and humility.
over 3 months ago
Business Development Manager
Shanghai - China
COMPANY OVERVIEW - Winson Capital is one of Asia’s most prestigious Expatriate Financial Advisories. Established in 1966, the company has...
Skills Needed: Job Skills & Qualifications
0-2+ years’ experience as a business manager
Bachelor’s degree or higher
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
Proven experience as telesales representative
Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
Excellent interpersonal skills
Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
Experience in telesales or customer service role
2 weeks ago
ACT Reading/Math Teacher
Ramsey - New Jersey - USA
Position: SAT/ACT Reading/Math Teacher - The NEW Huntington Learning Center in Ramsey is seeking Math, English and Science candidates who...
over one month ago
Senior Software Engineer
Rotterdam - New York - USA
As a Senior Software Engineer on a small team, you’ll immediately have significant ownership over product direction and engineering...
Skills Needed: You’ve shipped quality products end-to-end, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with whatever a product needs to roll out
You care deeply about empowering ordinary people for progressive causes. We’re a mission-driven company, and everything we do is guided by political impact. At the end of the day, we’re here to elect Democrats.
You have at least five–eight years of professional work experience, ideally in startups where you’ve seen things scale (and break)
You have experience architecting and working in scalable and fault-tolerant backend systems
You’re not afraid of uncertainty and aim to fail fast. We bring an ethos of experimentation to everything we build—you know it’s better to ship something early and learn than architect the perfect solution.
4 weeks ago
New York City - New York - USA
You will be responsible for guiding a small, socially distanced and in - person group of students through the distance learning program...
Skills Needed: * A bachelor’s degree from a four year, accredited college or university.
* Able to create positive classroom community and build relationships with students
* Able to engage students in rigorous content and well-planned, well-paced lessons
* Skilled in classroom management (high warm and high firm)
* Has excitement, joy and passion for teaching kids and personal development/learning
* Has strong verbal and written communication skills with kids, employees, and parents
* Open to feedback and continuous growth
* Creative in instructional and classroom management strategies
* Cooperative, supportive, flexible
* Well organized
* Has a strong work ethic and do whatever it takes mind set
* Clean background check and at least three references
1 week ago
Browns Mills - New Jersey - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
You will be an instrumental part of our client’s engineering team, responsible for delivering end - to - end solutions from initial concept...
Skills Needed: Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
Proficiency designing, deploying, maintaining and managing AWS Cloud infrastructures.
Experience writing infrastructure-as-Code using CloudFormation and the AWS API in an agile-development environment.
Demonstrated understanding of Scalability, High Availability & Redundancy concepts
Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Chef, Puppet, Salt, OpsWorks (for AWS)
Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform & CloudFormation
Strong Linux skills (which consist networking, limits, security and scripting)
Programming experience in modern languages
Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
2 days ago
Development Workshop Trainer/Consultant
Columbus - Ohio - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...