Writing Internship Bachelor's Degree Jobs
over 3 months ago
Brea - California - USA
The copywriter is responsible for copies both onsite and offsite. S/he will compose content with the mindset of keeping a consistent brand...
Skills Needed: Qualification and Requirement:View this Job
· BS/BA. Major in English, Literature, Communications, Marketing preferred
· Ability to read, write, and speak English with a native proficiency
· Solid copy-writing skills with a good eye for grammar and syntax.
· Working knowledge of Mandarin preferred
· Minimum 2+ years’ experience writing and editing content (writing sample required)
· Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Bilingual/working knowledge of Mandarin preferred
· Familiar with Asian brands and enjoy trying a variety of food and/or cosmetics is a plus
Copywriter JobPosted by Yamibuy
2 weeks ago
Salt Lake City - Utah - USA
Position: Trainer for Education Workshops - We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide...View this Job
Educational Trainer/Consultant JobPosted by Center for Teacher Effectiveness
5 days ago
Human Resources Manager
Pennington - New Jersey - USA
Our client, a leading specialty manufacturer, has an immediate need for a Human Resources Manager (HRBP) to provide human resources...
Skills Needed: Skills/Qualifications/Education:View this Job
• Technical Competencies: In depth knowledge and successful application of human resource laws and practices (compensation, hiring, FMLA, ADA, Workers Comp, FLSA, COBRA, I-9s, staffing, retention practices, terminations, career planning, performance improvement plans, etc).
• Change Leadership Skills: leads and drives change. Well-developed decision-making skills. Drives innovation. Is a persistent, visible and active sponsor and catalyst of purposeful change. Persists with a positive attitude to overcome adversity and obstacles.
o Strong focus on driving change while maintaining positive employee relations. Must be a trust builder at all levels of the organization.
o Demonstrated consultative skills & courage. Demonstrated success as a Business Partner/Change Agent: "Impact" player—demonstrates leadership behaviors that impact others towards excellence
• Strategic Business Partner: Demonstrates business acumen, intellectual rigor and is able to instill vision and purpose. Impacts the bottom line through understanding and creating competitive advantage. Able to operate effectively and ensure that client groups operate in a structured, process-oriented environment that requires consistent application of policies, programs and procedures
• Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrated success in partnering across an organization. Able to coach, develop and motivate others within and across the organization. Fosters commitment, pride and team spirit. Direct reports grow and learn under their leadership.
• Results Focused: Achieves results, is metric driven and models a strong sense of accountability. Translates priorities and actions into measurable results & holds self and others accountable to achieve them. Strong project management skills essential. Bias towards action. Able to bring situations to a conclusion quickly. Visible sense of urgency. Fast paced. Strong ability to multi-task.
• Personal Attributes: Acts in a principled manner consistent with the organization values. Demonstrates continuous learning and continuous improvement mentality. Improvement focused with process orientation. Thinks broadly and fosters ethnical behavior across the organization. Fosters credibility through trust and relationships. Demonstrates respect for all. Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and direction. Able to independently make decisions and resolve conflicts and issues.
Must have 5-7 years prior successful, relevant HR experience.
A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or appropriate certification/accreditation or equivalent work experience/education is required.
Some travel required (avg. 2 days per month).
Human Resources Manager JobPosted by Kaizen HR Solutions, LLC
Graphic Designer Visual Communications
New York City - New York - USA
Graphic Designer Visual Communications needs 5 - 7 years of experience - Graphic Designer Visual Communications requires: - Bachelors...
Skills Needed: GRAPHIC DESIGNER, COMMUNICATONSView this Job
Graphic Designer Visual Communications JobPosted by Global Channel Managment Inc.
over one month ago
Secondary Science Teacher
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Bentonville - Arkansas - USA
Position: Secondary Science Teacher, 2019 - 2020 School Year - In order to be considered for this position please apply via our Careers...
Skills Needed: Requirements:View this Job
Highly qualified and certified to teach Science in Arkansas (appropriate to grade level and content area responsibilities)
Strong technology skills (especially with Microsoft OS and MS Office programs)
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Customer focused approach
High degree of flexibility
Demonstrated ability to work well in fast paced environment
Team player track record
Willingness to travel on occasion for marketing and state testing events (may require occasional overnight travel)
Ability to work remotely, if necessary
Ability to work some occasional evening hours, as needed to support some families
In order to be considered for this position please apply via our Careers website at:
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)*F7DFE72D81BA5B9F
Secondary Science Teacher JobPosted by Connections Academy/ Pearson Online and Blended Learning
over one month ago
Software Development, IT/Tech
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:View this Job
• Keep an eye on maintainability, performance, simplicity and consistency.
• Mentor and learn from other people in your team.
• Evaluate, get involved in architectural decision.
• Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
• Experience with NodeJS.
• Comfortable withNodeJSFrameworks (ExpressJS, KoaJS, NestJS)
• You are proficient with HTML5, CSS3. You have an eye for design andgood front-end skills. Maybe not pixel perfect level but the ability to develop something that will look good and work across devices.
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and toolssuch as Babel, Webpack, NPM,SASSetc.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with anyone of the state management libraries (Redux, Mobx, NgRX, VueEx)
• Nice to have: unit testing (Jest).
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization