Sardi’s Chicken is Hiring General Managers!!
Sardis is looking to expand its management team. The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of their Sardi’s location. They consistently delivery impeccable service to our guests; provide food of highest quality with great flavors and great value; leadership and development of team members; create and maintain an environment of trust, credibility, and respect.
· Ability to effectively manage, develop, and coach team members.
· Works effectively with recruiting, training, and HR personnel to accomplish store-level “team member goals.”
· Ensures effective team practices at the store level through use of appropriate discipline, coaching, and rewards.
· Ensures all team members follow established guidelines for product quality, availability, and excellence.
· Full accountability for inventory, ordering, and receiving; ensures maximize product quality and availability.
· Follows and ensures prescribed facility cleanliness, maintenance, and safety practices.
· Provides leadership to team members and managers that generates an atmosphere where people strive to exceed expectations.
· Maintains a labor schedule that meets guest demand.
· Effectively manages and budgets to control cash flow, revenue growth, food cost, labor cost, and other operating expenses.
· Maintains integrity of food cost management systems; performs weekly inventory and verifies accuracy of all numbers submitted. Responsible for accuracy of all food and beverage orders, ensures accurate receipt of delivery.
· Executes all marketing initiatives thoroughly to include effective use of marketing materials and direction from the Director of Marketing.
· Minimum High School Diploma. College degree HIGHLY preferred.
· Minimum 3-5 years supervisory experience in the food service industry, hospitality industry, or retail industry. Must be at least 21 years old.
· Bi-Lingual is a plus!!
· Experience compiling, preparing, and maintaining operational P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls.
· Basic knowledge of PC functions in order to prepare various computerized store reports.
· Certified to meet state safety and sanitation requirements.
Why work with us?
We offer great benefits to our team members including:
· Competitive salary
· Health Insurance Contribution
· 401 K
· Paid Time Off
· Free meals
· Plus, more!!