We are looking for an outstanding, self-driven, motivated Service Center Manager to join our team in our Dallas, TX area. You will be responsible for managing all operational activities and associated costs of the assigned distribution center while maintaining a focus on increasing revenues, maximizing production efficiencies, and providing superior customer service.
The McAlear Group is a family owned, 4th generation spring manufacturing Company based out of Maumee, OH.
A Career with The McAlear Group Offers:
Training: With the most in-depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
Career Mobility: We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Some companies like to promote from within, we love to!
Technology: TMG’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
Family Culture: Our unique family-like culture is what makes The McAlear Group an organization that stands out from the rest.
- Achieve sales and profit objectives by developing and executing sales strategies for existing accounts, while promoting brand awareness and value selling to new business opportunities.
- Monitoring inventory levels and adjusting when appropriate.
- Maintain a personnel structure and staffing level to accomplish the distribution center mission in an effective and efficient manner. Interview and recommend applicants for hire.
- Communicate with customers in person, on the telephone and through customer site visits while executing superior customer service and communication skills.
- Plan and coordinate work, train and motivate, monitor and evaluate performance of distribution center associates; ensure their ability to safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations; counsel, reward, and discipline as necessary.
- Oversee operation of showroom and merchandising of products. Maintain an equipment structure and level to accomplish the distribution center mission in a safe, effective manner. Provide appropriate equipment and racking to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials. Research material handling equipment to ensure procurement of the most suitable equipment in terms of performance, safety, reliability and cost.
- Assist in pricing of quotes and orders.
- Train employees to work productively with a high sense of professionalism, urgency, and orientation towards positive customer service.
- Provide superior customer service by ensuring all Customer Pick-Up procedures, policies and processes are followed.
- Monitor, document and report inventory discrepancies and return goods.
- Promote a sales-oriented environment in the location by communicating sales goals, strategies, and measurements, in addition to providing consistent training on sales methodology and customer service.
- Administer order entry control and pricing policies consistent with company guidelines.
- Assist with asset control in shipment procedures and departmental security issues.
- Manage logistics of shipping and delivery with Purchasing Department.
- Supports the customer service, sales and technical support function for all Service Spring Corp product divisions.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of trucks if necessary.
- Provides suggestions regarding new product and service opportunities.
- Work in accordance with company safety policies and maintain a safe working environment.
- Punctuality and regular attendance is essential to handling on-site customer service and sales.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required: High School diploma Preferred: B.S. or B.A. in business or industrial related field
Advanced knowledge of overhead garage door products, garage door repair and installation
Outstanding computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is required
Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Must be friendly and patient
Professional appearance and strong work ethic
Ability to work independently and resolve issues based on discretion and good
Superior customer service skills
Must be detailed oriented, well organized and be able to successfully handle multiple tasks
Conflict resolution and problem solving are key components of this position as well
Ability to frequently bend, stretch and lift up to 50 pounds
Must be able to operate a forklift and have a clean driving record
Are you looking for a fast-paced, high-performance position within a fast-growing company? Come join us!! We are searching for a top-notch, full-time team member.
The McAlear Group is a family-owned, 4th generation manufacturing company. We are searching for dedicated, committed, and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
We offer awesome benefits:
• Paid time off (including paid Birthday)
• Fun and family-friendly work environment
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D/STD/LTD (After 30 days)
• 401K (with company match)
• Qualified quarterly bonuses