Job Description & How to Apply Below
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS Responsible for installing, relocating, troubleshooting and auditing internet, cable, telephone and alarm services on customer’s premise. Cable experience required. Work truck provided. Compensation:
- Earn up to $1800 per week
- $500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Get paid by the week
- Monthly bonus potential
- Pay increase after 1st year
- Paid holidays
- Company cell phone
- Full benefit package (Health, Vision, Dental, Disability, Cancer)
- 401k with company match
- Responsible for installing, relocating, troubleshooting and auditing internet, cable, telephone and alarm services on the customer’s premise.
- Follows company installation policies.
- Properly operates and maintains tools and equipment and organizes, and stocks vehicle with the proper equipment in order to perform required duties.
- Prepares and maintains time logs, reports and other related documentation in accordance with company and departmental policies.
- Ability to use basic broadband installation tools and hand tools.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs., work in heights up to 30 ft., and in tight spaces/attics.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass a thorough background and drug screenings.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work weekends.
- Must be age 23 or older
Search for further Jobs Here: