Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
Get Fresh Produce has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users in the Chicago area. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck to work in our Bartlett, IL facility. Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a growing company.
The ideal candidates will have experience in a warehouse environment including inventory, picking, stocking, receiving, loading/unloading trucks, order inspection, and overall quality assurance. Must have reach truck, stand up forklift, and electric pallet jack experience; preferably with grocery/fresh produce. MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 6-MONTHS REACH TRUCK EXPERIENCE!
Typical work schedule for Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
Typically a 5-day work week; work Sunday through Friday or Monday through Saturday, off one weekend day and another day off during the week
Work 8am-4pm or until the work is completed
Work 8-12 hours days with overtime after 40 hours per week
Must be flexible with work schedule
Scheduled work days/times can vary
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
- Handle and maintain the flow of inventory in the warehouse
- Have knowledge of MPL Packaging Specs and requirements to ensure safe passage of produce to final destinations
- Operate barcode scanner
- Perform basic tag and paperwork functions with high accuracy to ensure integrity of pallet movement and food safety traceability
- Ensure all equipment and work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly fashion.
- Report any product quality issues immediately to the supervisor
- Properly select / load / inspect / sort product per supervisors’ instructions / guidance.
- Assist in general clean-up of the warehouse throughout the day
- Operate standup forklift as required
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
- Position requires a working knowledge of safely operating stand-up forklifts, pallet jacks, and understands general warehouse operations
- 6-months experience operating reach truck, multiple levels
- Prior experience working in a freezer/refrigerated environment is preferred
- Candidate must be well organized, personable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Lifting packages with weights ranging from 10-65bs
- Candidate must pass drug test and submit to random drug tests.
- Experience using RF Scanners, WMS
- Must pass pre-hire drug screen and physical
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English
Attributes of the Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
- Flexible attitude, can always find ways to meet expectations
- Quality orientation, won’t accept mediocrity
- Team player, willing to help others and put needs of the team ahead of personal needs
- Respectful of others, practices the “golden rule”
- Sense of urgency to get things done quickly
- Pays attention to details
- Takes pride in doing a job well
- Is fun to work with
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
Compensation for the Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
Salary is $17.00-$20.00/hour, based on experience, plus overtime after 40 hours per week. Career advancement opportunities!
Benefits for the Utility Stocker Reach Truck Warehouse
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life)
- 1st of the month following 60 days
- PTO ( Personal and Vacation Days)
- 120 Days
- 120 Days
Please reply with copy of your resume or apply in person:
Get Fresh Produce
1441 Brewster Creek Blvd
Bartlett, IL 60103
Get Fresh Produce Inc. started out in 1982 as a retail produce store in Chicago, specializing in premium fresh fruit, vegetables and dairy.
Today, we are still a privately held company owned by Gino Alimondi. We are staffed by an amazing crew of sales, customer service, procurement and operations pros. Each Get Fresh Team Member brings loads of industry related experience and complimentary skills to the table-pun definitely intended.