Lionbridge Switzerland AG is part of the Lionbridge Group, the world’s largest provider of voice and digital marketing services with its headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts (USA) and subsidiaries across the globe. For our office in Basel or Glattbrugg
we are seeking a
Project Manager Language Services
(100% employment level; fixed-term contract for 12 months)
We are seeking a Project Manager to support our Life Science department and coordinate day-to-day activities with our customers, translators and internal departments. The position is offered on a fixed-term contract of 12 months with an employment
level of 100%.
Project management team
• Manage customer relationships and serve as the primary day-to-day contact for external customers
• Be able to recognise customer needs and proactively focus on fulfilling these needs through innovative thinking and collaboration with internal technical, production, quality and management teams
• Collaborate with our Sales team to ensure customer retention and growth
• Plan and monitor projects to meet deadlines, quality and budget requirements. Focus on continuous improvement and cost savings through offshoring, technology application and utilisation of global skillsets within Lionbridge
• Work with internal teams to help define the scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects
• Own and maintain project financials, including revenue recognition, revenue forecasting and billing
• Participate in customer meetings (quarterly business reviews, etc.)
• Degree in business/languages or relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong customer service, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to function productively and proactively in a fast-moving environment
• Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity while ensuring that challenging delivery timelines are met
• Fluency in German and English is mandatory. Any additional languages would be an advantage
• Experience as a project manager at a language service provider, marketing agency or in a similar environment would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
You will be able to gain experience across a wide array of areas in a fast-paced environment.
You will be part of an experienced, youthful team in a multicultural environment, addressing a discerning customer segment and with considerable scope for initiative and creativity.
Do you have any further questions?
If so, please contact
Martina Pfeffer, Human Resources, tel. +41 (0)58 900 72 44.
Please submit your written application only via the link in the job ad .
We look forward to hearing from you!
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,