A material handling systems installation company is looking for an experienced and reliable installer of conveyor systems. However, we will train the best candidate that is willing and able to:
· Travel year round, throughout the U.S., with little or no notice. Sometimes for long periods away from home.
· Work overtime with little or no notice
· Welding and pipe fitting experience is preferred, not required
· Read drawings and blue prints is a plus, but not required
· OSHA certification on fork truck/scissor lift and 10 hour OSHA certification. (not required/will train)
· Hand tools are required (wrenches, ratchet/sockets 3/8 drive, hammer, pliers, level, alignment pins, allen wrenches, etc.)
· Steel toe shoes are required. (all other PPE will be provided)
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Lift 75 lbs.
· Work at heights as high as 60 ft., when needed
Compensation will be based on experience in this industry.Company Description
Our company designs material handling systems for distribution centers.