Job Description & How to Apply Below
We are looking for an Accessibility Installation Technician to join our team and drive in revenue!!!!!!!!
- Installing Equipment
- Trouble Shooting and Repairs
- Testing devices for improvement, safety, and quality control
- Working with builders and making recommendations(If and when necessary)
- Performing and analyzing tests to track results and make improvements
- Participating in test runs and meeting safety regulations
- Indoor and outdoor work.
- Must have experience in the mechanical field
- AC/ DC electrical troubleshooting experience for repairs
- Must know how to install lifts on vehicles to transport wheelchairs and scooters
There will be training on the job for specific equipment in addition to classroom/internet training.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: