**Hourly wage plus weekly commissions based on performance**
We are looking for 2 Sales BDC (Business Developement Center) representatives.
If you love communicating with customers and providing excellent customer service and you have excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills, we need you now! We are seeking energetic individuals to join our unique and Business Development Sales Department.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
In this role, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
You will learn about all the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
- Contact Unsold Internet, showroom, and phone traffic leads
- Maintain dialogue with current expiring lease customers
- Schedule Sales Appointments, confirm and follow up with those appointments
- Make Approximately 80-120 outbound phone calls, texts, emails daily combined
- Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- Use CRM systems to log notes, schedule calls and set appointments
Health Insurance, Dental, and 401k available as well!