Atlantis Security is hiring for multiple full-time and part-time positions in Beachwood. Weekend availability is a must.
- Patrol designated areas in a Class A establishment
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create a security concern
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in the event of an emergency
- Provide assistance to customers, employees, and visitors within the facility
- Security/military experience and criminal justice or relevant degree a plus
- Physically able to walk a post, including stairs and ability to respond to emergency situations
- ·Able to operate small equipment, i.e. radio, telephones, and monitors
- ·Ability to evaluate situations effectively
- ·Must have 2 points or less on driver’s license
- · Able to work in all weather conditions
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- ·Attention to detail
- ·Hospitality/Concierge experience a plus
- ·High school diploma / GED
Applicants must pass a background check, including criminal history, employment and education verification. Also must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
In addition to being a great company to work for, we are a well-established company since 1989. We are a major security provider, serving Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and locally here in Northeast Ohio. We offer health and dental benefits. Our officers, with development and growth, have the opportunity to advance their careers within the organization.