Burgess-Norton Mfg. in Beaver Dam is growing and we are seeking Teammembers for 2nd & 3rd Shift! Our positions include; machine operators, press operators and CNC operators. The ideal candidate will have excellent attendance, solid work ethic and a great teambuilding skills.
If you're looking for a change and want to work for an employee-owned company, check us out.
- Ability to run multiple machines
- Conduct quality inspections and record measurements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Ability to handle physical workload including the ability to lift up to 40 lbs., must be able to stand for long periods of time. Exposure to noise, dust, dirt, and heat. Hearing Protection and other PPE is required in our manufacturing facility.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, may be required to work overtime and weekends.
Burgess-Norton Manufacturing Company, a subsidiary of AMSTED Industries Inc., is a leading producer of powder metal parts and piston pins. Burgess-Norton is an employee-owned company that operates seven facilities around the world to serve its global customers in the automotive and truck markets. Founded in 1903, Burgess-Norton has established a global reputation for highly engineered, innovative solutions.