Come be a part of something greater!
We provide a professional environment within a family owned business! This allows us to compete with the larger companies while still maintaining the compassion and knowledge of a local business. We specialize in low-voltage commercial and residential security systems, fire alarm systems, video surveillance, and access control. Our common-sense practices combined with cutting edge technology and benefits provide a rewarding opportunity for our employees.
- Oregon LEA Journeyman and/or WA06 licensed (License required by the State of Oregon.)
- 3 years’ experience as a Journeyman Electrician, at least 1 of which in the Fire, Life Safety, and/or Security industry.
- 2 years’ experience as a Supervisor, Manager, Leader, or Mentor
- Driver’s License/Clean Driving Record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a background check
- Willing to be on-call periodically
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee technician schedule to ensure MAXIMIZE EFFICIENCY by executing billable hours while ensuring all jobs are completed on time.
- This is done by working with the scheduler and providing input on priorities and providing direction to the technicians so that they can successfully deliver the scope of work sold to the client.
- Provide field support and coaching to technicians: Line out large jobs, deliver parts, overcome challenges, enforce policies/procedures, and assist with labor hours when needed.
- Be the first point of contact for all technicians when there are challenges, questions, changes, and provide a high level of Quality Control (QC).
- Coordinate monthly continual education for all technicians, focusing on improvement areas.
- This individual should expect to spend 3 hours/day on non-billable administrative & supervisory items, such as those listed above, and the remaining 5 hours/day on billable Installation/Service/Inspections.
- Work with the sales team to review and assist with new project design, as needed.
- Other duties as needed, with the goal of accomplishing the above activities while billing as many hours as possible, without sacrificing quality workmanship or technician progression.
- $35.00 - $39.50
- $1,500.00 Hiring Bonus
- Company vehicle
- Cell phone, Tablet, and all necessary tools to accomplish your tasks
- Providence Health Insurance
- Willamette Dental Insurance
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement
- 401k with 50% Employer Match and Company paid plan fees!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Monthly Continued Education
- Technician Bonus Program
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Healthy Snacks in the breakroom
- Team Building Events
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Pay
- 50% PAID TriMet Pass
- Diverse work experience: working on different size and types of jobs.
Want a better idea of what it's like to work with First Response? Watch our employee recruitment and culture video here: