The role of NMR specialist has opened in a drug discovery company in Northern Ireland.
The ideal person will be someone with proven experience in developing NMR characterisation methods and using them for therapeutic studies.
The role of NMR specialist will involve -
- Developing and applying NMR characterisation techniques to therapeutic studies
- Preforming research on inhibition studies, using instability, aggregation and fragment-based screening techniques
- Troubleshooting and maintaining the NMR instrument
- Interpreting and presenting the data to internal and external personnel
The role of NMR specialist will require -
- A PhD or equivalent in Chemistry or related scientific field
- Experience and knowledge of NMR techniques such as multidimensional and bio-NMR
- Experience with NMR research and characterisation, with protein-ligand interactions, peptides and inhibitor molecules
- Experience of troubleshooting NMR instruments
If you would like to be considered for the role of NMR specialist, then please send over your CV immediately as the client will be shortlisting for interviews in the next 2 weeks.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,