Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with an expert talented and diverse workforce, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology. Our customers are both global and local ranging from major chemical companies to the thousands of customers a day who visit our Benelux service stations.
Our people are analytical, result-oriented and focused on getting the best out of their teams. They thrive in our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth. Our hands-on approach, job rotation system, regular training and long-term focus enable our people to learn and develop their talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help them to become our future generation of managers or technical specialists.
- You will have the chance to work independently and at the same time together in a very international, young, dynamic and multicultural team, with many learning possibilities
- You will be based in our Head Office in Brussels, within the European Pricing Team, from where we support the Commercial and Retail activities in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, France, United Kingdom, Norway, Italy and Germany. Our products range from Road Fuels to Specialty Industries such as Asphalt, Marine, Aviation and LPG
- You will advise pricing offers and tactics for the B2B or B2C sales channels for a defined country or cluster leveraging on both market and customer insights with the objective of maximizing long term revenues for the Fuel business
- International business travel of 20% may be required depending on the role
- Participates in country strategy study and pricing strategy study
- Translates strategy into pricing tactics at geographic level, for product and customer segment
- Participates in integrated team and provides pricing expertise to evaluate most profitable sale channels
- Ensures optimized long term pricing tactic between the different sales channels
- Periodically reviews market, location and customer performance to identify change in tactic, problem or opportunity areas
- Implements change in pricing tactic required by government/legislation changes
- Masters degree in Engineering, Economics or Finance.
- English language fluency, other languages are a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience and knowledge either in the pricing or in the fuel industry
- Able to drive insights and recommendations based on analytics
- Ability to collaborate effectively and influence multi-national and cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in effective two-way communication: oral, written, presentation, listening
- Strong drive and motivation; strong continuous improvement mindset
- Solid proficiency in the use of computers and Office software (Microsoft Suite of Programs)
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,