Scheduling interviews for immediate hire. We are seeking Unarmed Security Professional's for an upscale luxury retail, inside post. The position is located in Bellevue, WA, the pay rate is 17.50/hour.The attire is black suit,black shirt, black tie.Only qualified candidates will be contacted for immediate consideration.Military or Law Enforcement experience preferred but not required.Come join our team of professionals!
● Patrol and Secure assigned area
● Identify risks to staff and patrons
● Protect inventory
● Interact with staff and assist store's management team
● Create a customer friendly atmosphere at all times
● Must have a valid Washington Guard Registration
● MUST own a professional BLACK SUIT, black dress shirt, black tie, black shoes.
● Must present a professional appearance (clean shaven, no visible tattoos)
● Must have a MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR of security experience (preferably in luxury retail)
● Must have reliable transportation
● Must have a clean criminal history
Brosnan Risk Consultants has extensive experience in the provision of professional unarmed security services in the metropolitan New York area including commercial buildings, residential properties, construction sites, banks, warehouses, retail stores, and schools. Brosnan has provided top-tier security services at over one hundred construction sites in New York City and many trophy buildings in Manhattan.
The scope of security services includes unarmed law enforcement personnel, unarmed security officers, fire trained security officers, OSHA-10 certified officers, fire safety officers, plainclothes personnel, patrol vehicles, canine units and loss prevention officers.
Brosnan Risk Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please email Brosnan's Human Resources Department at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request in the email.