We are currently looking to add a couple of Mechanics to our team. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in a supportive team environment.
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including changing oil, giving tuneups, checking fluid levels, and rotating tires
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
The Master’s name stands upon a foundation built by people and relationships: impeccable customer relations, providing service and support post-sale to ensure continued satisfaction, confidence in our team of industry experts who drive our success, and extensive manufacturing relationships.
We work with our clients to find solutions to their transportation needs while creating mutually meaningful value to the company-client experience. Our core values drive our company culture and provide the framework in which we operate.