We are currently looking to hire a highly motivated SDE II - BackEnd who has the hunger to solve our complex technical and business challenges. We are building a next generation mobility ecosystem based on cloud-native micro services platform and we would want you to be part of our journey and make an impact.
- You will build consumer-facing software that just works in Java/Golang.
- You will be responsible for designing end-to-end distributed systems on the cloud.
- You will build libraries and tools for our micro services ecosystem.
- You will work on event-driven systems and keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies to help you create scalable and resilient software.
- You will participate in on-call rotations and be available for escalations.
- You have atleast 4+ years of experience working in sophisticated technology environment such as building cloud-native applications, solving scalability challenges, designing event-driven solutions - ideally in a start-up dynamic setting.
- You have development experience in at least one object-oriented programming language such as Java You have extensive experience in Linux.
- You have already designed distributed systems or you have worked on microservices architectures.
- You have good understanding of event-driven platforms, pub-sub and messaging using brokers such as Kafka, NSQ or RabbitMQ.
- Good communication skills.
To Search for Jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,