We are seeking a Mechanical Engineering Support Person to become a part of our team! You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operational efficiency.
- Technical Ability to assist supervisors in creation of Work Plans, Preventive Maintenance Plans, and Operational Plans.
- Familiarity with CAD and graphic software is preferred but not required
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including drawings, specifications and PM Plans.
- Ability to learn basic processes of CMMS and BAS systems
- Develop and present schematic design proposals
- Identify technologies to improve operational
- Document design narratives & engineering analysis
- Previous experience in mechanical engineering, design, constructions and or operations and maintenance of buildings and facilities or other related fields- Minimum of 3-5 years.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Architectural, Mechanical, or Electrical engineering
- Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
ProSource Consulting, LLC is a dynamic quickly growing government contractor located in Washington, DC and Northern Virginia. Founded on the core values of leadership, teamwork, knowledge, imagination, integrity, and collaboration, we nurture a culture of excellence for our clients and for our staff. ProSource recruits personnel who are not only experienced in their chosen fields but who are also passionate, loyal, and highly committed to providing the best professional solutions for today's business challenges.