We are seeking a Payroll Administrator! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
- Previous experience in financial branch management, financial services, or other related fields
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
CFS is a leading, employee-owned staffing firm. With more than two decades of experience helping companies locate, attract and hire exceptional accounting & finance professionals, CFS has unique resources to better understand hiring needs, attract higher-caliber candidates and assess candidate potential. Established in 1994, CFS today operates 30+ offices across 21 states and the Caribbean. Serving most major U.S. markets and beyond, CFS connects companies with candidates, from entry-level to executive level, temporary to direct hire and project support to interim management.
CFS has twice been named to Forbes’ list of “Best Professional Recruiting Firms” and twice cited by LinkedIn as one of the “Most Socially Engaged Staffing (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com