ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP. We provide biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented professionals to accelerate the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Job Title: ExecuPharm FSP- Clinical Scientist (CS)
The Clinical Scientist (CS) assists the CS Protocol Lead and study team with the clinical/scientific conduct
of clinical studies (e.g, adjudication support, medical monitoring, imaging data reconciliation preparation of
meeting materials, protocol deviation management)
• Reports to ExecuPharm (EP) assigned Line Manager with day-to-day direction from the Client
• Liaises with cross-functional lines as appropriate
• May support a single study or multiple studies
• May lead a study with limited scope (e.g., Survival Follow-up)
• May interact with internal and external stakeholders (study sites, committees, etc.) in support of
clinical study objectives
• Complete training assigned by Client and/or EP, as necessary, including general training
requirements, SOPs, and system and process related training
• Adhere to EP and Client SOPs and processes
Skills and Education:
• Degree in Life Sciences
• BS/BA/MS/PhD with 2+ yrs. relevant career experience
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Excel and PowerPoint (PP) experience required
• Pharmaceutical and/or clinical drug development experience beneficial but not required
• Therapeutic Area (TA) specific experience beneficial
• 2 years medical monitoring experience preferred
Why Work at Parexel
There are pivotal moments in every career: Sharing new treatments. Improving processes. Delivering life-saving advances. The people who succeed are the ones who make the journey go further and faster every time. What if you had a partner to support you as you reach the next level in your professional path? A partner who believes a collaborative environment is key to achieving your goals? A partner who is dedicated to your health and wellness so you can help make a difference in the lives of millions worldwide?
That’s Parexel. We’re a diverse team of professionals focused on one goal: getting treatments into the hands of those who need them most. Working together, the results we bring to our clients and the opportunities we bring to our team get better with every step.