Mortgage Loan Originator– Birmingham, AL
Liberty Financial (a Division of ETFCU) is currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator to join their lending team. The position will be based out of the new Franklin, TN office. If interested, please proceed by clicking Apply.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Sales of residential mortgage loans to prospective borrowers
- Diligently pursue leads provided
- Contact prospective borrower leads via telephone, email, fax or face-to-face
- Schedule and attend appointments with prospective borrowers to make sales of residential mortgage loans
- Evaluate credit and financial status of prospective borrower to determine appropriate residential mortgage loan proposal
- Prepare a residential mortgage loan proposal and present such proposal to customer for approval/acceptance by the borrower.
- Make sales routinely through face-to-face contact with the customer, ensuring clear understanding of options and allowing informed decision to best suit client’s needs
- Maintain knowledge of available loan products, processing procedures and underwriting guidelines
- Routinely attend and assist the customer at each loan closing
- Prospect and network, building relationships while developing referral source base
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communications skills to talk to clients about loan particulars and their personal financial details
- Excellent mathematical and statistical analysis ability
- A sound knowledge of the terms and conditions of different kinds of loans
- Strong logical thinking
- Ability to keep updated on new loan reforms and laws
- Ability to obtain federal registration and pass applicable pre-employment screenings
This position reports to the Branch Manager and has no reports
Liberty Financial (a Division of ETFCU) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,