Our company is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for clients.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
CPA firm in North Shelby County dedicated to meeting the accounting, bookkeeping and tax planning needs of small business and individuals. We understand the issues small business owners face and take the time to work with each client individually to find personalized solutions to your tax and accounting issues. We help our clients make the best financial decisions so they can continue to profit and grow.