The Business Analyst role is to ensure current Business Information Systems are aligning with Business requirements, promote all systems utilization, analyze and maintain system documentation, and training information. Become the catalyst for change to keep all systems up to date and informed of best business practices.
Sr. Level Position requires advanced technical and functional experience in ERP and EDI Systems, Security administration and knowledge in data integrate
Responsible for developing and/or supervising development of applications and reports that integrate with CMS and providing custom functions for the Systems Analyst. Responsible for providing CMS user support to all departments. Responsible for managing and working with outside consultants to implement CMS modules, custom reporting, EDI setups, and other external applications linked to CMS. Responsible for troubleshooting and at times reconfiguring and upgrading CMS for changing business needs.
1) Follow all plant safety rules and policies.
2) Understand and promote Magna’s philosophies (Magna Operational Principles, Corporate Constitution and Employee’s Charter)
3) Assists in installation, configuration and maintenance of AS/400 computer hardware, software, networked devices and AS/400 client-access software, journaling, mirroring software, etc.
4) Assists fellow System Administrators in daily Windows-based server administration as it pertains to AS400 integration
5) Assists in the daily administration of IBM AS/400 computer hardware and software
6) Loads and tests operating system and application software releases, and fixes in both test, stage, and productions environments and loads application and software patches; runs performance and file tuning utilities
7) For major system changes, incumbent defines need, weighs options, and proposes solutions. Outlined system changes can be made based on own knowledge and experience. It will occasionally be necessary to take quick actions, such as implementing HA during a major system in an emergency that has simultaneous major impact on the functioning of Resort Operations.
8) Documents and implements applications specific security groups and classes. Cross trains other team members in AS/400 administrative skills.
9) Ensures that software licenses, certifications, and subscriptions are properly renewed and do not prematurely expire
10) Ensures that all systems currently in use are backed-up and can be restored within SLO\SLA requirements;
11) Ensures that no changes are made to any system without an approved change request work order;
12) Ensures that policies, procedures, diagrams, and other technical documentation is kept current and accessible;
13) Follows PCI-DSS, SOX, IT Security guidelines to ensure all systems are kept in compliance;
14) Create new/maintain existing EDI mapping and perform regular EDI routine jobs.
15) Develop/Recommend process and methodologies to ensure quality deliverables that meet business needs
16) Maintain Guidelines, training Materials and Documentation for Business Process
17) Manage implementation of ERP modules working hand in hand with various team members across departments
18) Verify accuracy of data from shop floor together with Controls Engineer
19) Work with team members across departments to find business needs and ensure solutions are provided which are in-line with department budgets, Magna/Cosma IT requirements, and abide by any and all legislative requirements
20) Work with customers to ensure data communication needs are met
21) Work with suppliers to streamline receiving processes and communication needs for inventory improvements
22) Facilitates continues improvement projects
23) Continual Improve ERP utilization to ensure a constant increase and investment returns
24) Establish/Perform/Maintain System maintenance activities to ensure the service level expectations for functionality, performance, security and control are fulfilled
25) Acts as first level Support for ERP System Security Administration Activities and EDI activities.
26) Subject matter expert for custom applications based on Kepware and OPC servers.
27) Subject matter expert for custom shop floor applications, label printing, inventory/production reporting.
28) Design, configure, and maintain all label printing applications, all inventory reporting applications and all production reporting applications.
Kamtek is a Tier 1, automotive manufacturing supplier that specializes in Metal Stamping and Assembly for Mercedes, Volkswagon, Kia and Hyundai. As a local distributor and supplier, Kamtek’s market segmentation to Cosma International, (a division of MAGNA INTERNATIONAL) provides a “state-of-the-art” product that utilizes the most technologically advanced Pressing processes in order to maintain a competitive advantage to other OEM’s within the market.
Our company’s culture of team spirit & mutual respect with a focus on fair treatment helps us to embrace our multi-cultural affiliation with Magna International, and supports our mission through process efficiency and competitive product pricing. Furthermore, the culture at Kamtek focuses on Job Security, with employees being given the opportunity for continuous training, advancement within the skill/trade, and potential for growth within our safe work environment. We offer Employee Equity and Profit Participation programs which increase our employees’ ownership within the company.
Kamtek, part of Cosma International and a division of Magna International, represents the the most diversified automotive supplier in the world. We design, develop and manufacture automotive systems, assemblies, modules and components, and engineer and assemble complete vehicles, primarily for sale to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of cars and light trucks in our three geographic segments - North America, Europe, and Rest of World (primarily Asia, South America and Africa).
Our capabilities include the design, engineering, testing and manufacture of automotive interior systems; seating systems; closure systems; metal body & chassis systems; mirror systems; exterior systems; roof systems; electronic systems; powertrain systems as well as complete vehicle engineering and assembly.
We have a global presence in order to support our customers on a worldwide basis, consisting of 136,000 employees in 319 manufacturing operations and 85 product development, engineering and sales centers in 29 countries on four continents as of Q2 2015.