Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a MIG and TIG Welder at our Bloomington, MN location.
Shift: 6:30am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs (Climate Controlled building)
Pay: $18-$22 per hour
Job Summary: Perform welding operations/activities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to MIG and TIG weld, flat and horizontal position (already set up)
- Ability to provide and maintain basic operations of robotic welder (already set up)
- Read and understand part drawing and engineering prints
- Use current Manufacturing software accurately (PLEX)
- Inspect parts [tools: caliper, tape measure, etc.) as directed by the job inspection level
- Operate forklift, crane and other material handling operations as required
- Consistently exhibits all desired company behaviors and follows company policies; including 5S, Safety and Continuous Improvement.
- Follows quality policies/standards/procedures
- Complete MECR forms [Manufacturing/Engineering Change Request] for standard verification
- Working knowledge of sheet metal and filler material weld characteristics [penetration, welding settings, etc.]
- Ability to be certified in American Welding Society – AWS certification [not all customers require certification]
- High school diploma or general education degree [GED]
- A minimum of six months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend prints and drawings per level of work.
- Regular walks, uses hands to handle product and reach with arms
- Frequently lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts
- Moderate to loud noise level.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071