- Weigh and measure bulk ingredients into manufacturing tanks for blending.
- Read and interpret raw materials on batch sheet.
- Verify and stage raw materials to appropriate area.
- Document all processing steps in the batch record.
- Adherence to GMPs, SOPs and OSHA guidelines
- Inventory and control ingredients.
- Combine raw materials as written on batch record in mixing vessels.
- Continuously confirm and verify amount of component use in batch and material remaining in inventory.
- Inventory excess batch after production in appropriate totes with proper labeling and weight declaration.
- Rinse batch tanks and assist with filler rinses using appropriate totes, labels, and weight declaration.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Other duties assigned.
- REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or equivalent; 1 yr experience in the manufacturing of raw production preferred. Dependable; Good judgment; moral character; ability to follow safe practices and procedures; ability to lift 40 lbs; Physical ability to walk stairs; lift boxes; read and stand for entire shift; Must be able to handle deadline pressures. Ability to operate a Forklift is a plus. Must be Attentive to details and have Intermediate math abilities, including subtraction, addition, multiplication, division, fraction and decimal conversion.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk and hear; and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Company Description
We are a manufacturing lab with our own in house supplement line. We are a young company and looking for someone that wants to grow with us.