Developmental Concepts is seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Direct Care Staff to join our team! We are seeking individuals interested in working with children and adolescents who have developmental disabilities.
Our organization strongly believes that every individual deserves the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential. Our Habilitative support program offers one on one support to children and adolescents. We strive to support each individual to feel comfortable in various community environments.
- Provide individual /small group Habilitative Supports as directed in the plan of service .
- Expand all learning opportunities consistently and ensuring they are age appropriate.
- Role model socially appropriate behavior.
- Provide companionship, care and fellowship to all participants.
- Become familiar with formal programs and data collection systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highschool diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proof of car insurance.
- Reliable transportation with 2 or more seats other than the driver.
- Ability to obtain age appropriate CPR/First Aid upon hire.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire.
- Employees working 30 hours or more will qualify for competitive full-time benefits.
- All employees receive mileage reimbursement.
- Verizon phone service discount.
- We offer flexibility for you to obtain the schedule that works right for you!
To learn more about us visit us at .dciidaho
About Developmental Concepts:
We are a developmental disabilities agency that provides services for both children and adults. We provide in home, community and center services in the Treasure Valley. We have been in business since 2003, our team have been collectively serving the needs of individuals and families with developmental disability needs since 1997. We believe that helping individuals is the most important part of our business, treating them with dignity & respect, and providing quality care. We encourage individuals to advocate for themselves, and advocate for those who are unable to.