Direct Care Staff (Entry Level).
Developmental Concepts is seeking Full-Time Direct Care Staff Members to join our team! Our organization strongly believes that every individual deserves the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential. Our Residential Habilitation/Supported Living enables adults of all ages with developmental disabilities to live in their own homes while receiving 24-hour supports and services. The right candidate will be responsible for providing compassionate care and assistant to a person with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Provide supervision and guidance for participants during skill buildings activities.
- Follow and implement individual treatment plans for participants created by a supervisor.
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Update participant activity logs on a daily basis.
- Develop a rapport with participants and cultivate a safe and supportive relationship.
- Support participants in accessing their community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proof of car insurance.
- Reliable transportation with 2 or more seats other than the driver.
- No previous criminal record/must be able to pass a background check upon hire.
- CPR/First Aid - ability to obtain upon hire.
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others.
- Employees working 30 hours a week or more will qualify for competitive full-time benefits.
- All employees receive mileage reimbursement.
- Access to Verizon phone service discount.
- Employee referral incentive.
- We offer flexibility for you to obtain the schedule that works right for you!
To learn more about us visit us at .dciidaho.
To apply please submit your contact information with your resume in order for us to respond to you. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Developmental Concepts:
We are a developmental disabilities agency that provides services for both children and adults. We provide in home, community and center services in the Treasure Valley. We have been in business since 2003, our team have been collectively serving the needs of individuals and families with developmental disability needs since 1997. We believe that helping individuals is the most important part of our business, treating them with dignity & respect, and providing quality care. We encourage individuals to advocate for themselves, and advocate for those who are unable to.