Evergreen Install Services is a Project Management Installation Services Company. We work in the Building Services Marketplace specializing in the installation of commercial dispensers and accessories (i.e. paper towel, tissue, soap and sanitizing dispensers).
***Very Important- Applicant must be able to travel Sunday Night through Friday night and occasional weekends.
Evergreen pays for all travel expenses with no out-of-pocket expense.
This individual should possess the following attributes:
- Experience with Power Tools
- Integrity and Dependability
- Ability to work well with a team or independently
- Strong communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to travel Monday through Friday and sometimes be available to stay out over the weekend, also there may be some travel required on Sunday afternoon/evening, no out of pocket travel expense.
- Excellent driving record
- Veterans and Retired employee friendly company
All prospective hires will be subject to a national criminal background check administered by a third party and a drug test before being offered a position with Evergreen Install Services.
Evergreen provides a Per Diem for food and Evergreen pays for all travel expenses incurred on projects.
Healthcare and vacation benefits are offered to FULL-TIME employees after 90 day probation period.
Evergreen’s goal is to exceed our client’s expectations by providing efficient, professional installations and exceptional service, ensuring an optimal return on investment for our clients. Every project manager and install specialist works directly for Evergreen. Project managers and installers wear an Evergreen uniform and are highly trained in every aspect of installation. A comprehensive security background check is completed on every Evergreen team member. Evergreen carries Commercial Liability and Workman’s Compensation Insurance.