Job Description & How to Apply Below
Title: Administrative Assistant (Temp-to-Perm)
Location: Boston MA
Duration: Contract to Hire
Keys to the Position:
- Administrative support experience is required, ideally at least 2 - 3 years.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with MS Outlook for email, calendar management, and meeting coordination is required for this role. Experience with creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat would be a plus.
- Very strong time management skills, and ability to adapt.
- Administrative experience in the investment management or professional services field would be viewed favorably.
- High level of reliability, diligence, professionalism and discretion is required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- At least 3 years of prior administrative support experience; investment industry background/interest will be viewed favorably
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel,& PowerPoint)
- Prior experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
- Detail orientation and a general comfort in a data-rich environment
- Strong service orientation, solid judgment, professionalism and proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Flexibility, ability to work under deadlines and a sense of humor
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Preparing client-facing documents and presentation materials in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Extensive coordination and production of materials including daily & quarterly reports, meeting prep packets and research materials, etc.
- Obtaining data information using various applications and market data services
- Proactive calendar management
- International and domestic travel itineraries and arrangements
- Diligent telephone coverage with gate-keeping expectations
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Providing back-up for other department support positions as needed
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: