We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Experienced Project Manager for Communications Construction Company needed.
Must have a minimum of 5 years experienced in aerial cable construction including ADSS Fiber, splicing, able to read prints, scheduling, materials, correspond with customer and crews.
Some travel is required. Competitive salary, and benefits including medical, holidays, sick, vacation, as well as company truck. Drug test and background check required. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Will potentially help out with relocation: NegotiableCompany Description
Aucoin Telecom & Utility Construction, LLC was founded in 2007 and is a turnkey professional organization specializing in aerial and underground construction for the telecom and power industry as well as footer maintenance and repair for utility company transmission towers.
Safety and quality are our top priorities while working with our customers from beginning to end, making sure projects are done right and on time. Our crews are certified OSHA 10 as well as certified in CPR and UTV Operation.
We complete projects nationally with offices in New England and Florida.