A minimum of 3 years Mortgage Closing experience required. Candidates must be self-motivated, have attention to detail, are highly organized and have both Conventional and FHA knowledge. Strong written and verbal communication skills a must, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment which is deadline driven. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, scheduling mortgage closings with attorneys and lenders, title review, ensure underwriting conditions are met, calculate closing figures, prepare closing documents, prepare investor fee invoice, coordinate funding of the loans, provide closing information to appropriate parties, confirm loan closings and maintaining reports and records as required.
• Review, prepare and generate closing documents according to client specification and department standards with 100% accuracy
• Prepare Closing Disclosures to be sent to the consumers within the time restraints allotted to ensure the contract closing dates
• Review Title
• Work closely with Compliance and any required cures or tolerance issues
• Resolve closing issues and expedite changed/corrected documents to facilitate scheduled closings
• Work from reports daily. Communicate with Law Offices ahead of schedule to ensure timeliness of closings without delays.
William Raveis Mortgage provides a comfortable work environment, competitive compensation package including health and dental insurance, as well as 401(k) & incentive programs.Company Description
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance provides real estate, mortgage, insurance and settlement services to the consumer. We have approximately 350 employees who make up our management, headquarters staff, mortgage, insurance and settlement companies.