Jacobson Floral Supply, a dominant Northeast Floral Wholesaler, is a well-established (70+ years in business), dynamic, company headquartered in Boston’s South End.
This position can be either a part time position for 25 to 30 hours per week or a full time position.
Our Purchasing Department is seeking a strong communicator with analytical skills and ability to multitask to assist the buying team in the rebuying of floral hard goods and accessories. The buyer is responsible for establishing and meeting the budgeted inventory, gross profit and in stock objectives through the management of assigned commodity codes as well as efficient utilization of the assigned assets.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in purchasing/inventory planning in a product for resale environment.
· Ability to collect, manage, analyze, and report reliable sourcing data in a timely manner.
· Strong math skills
· Strong computer skills. Experience with sage preferred.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
What Jacobson Offers
· Free parking in Boston’s South End in our parking lot
· Paid time off and paid holidays
· Short term disability insurance
· 401K after one year of employment
· Must be available to work on Fridays and the other days are flexible.
· Room for growth
· 25% store discount
A Little Bit About Us
We are a mid-sized family owned business which is the largest supplier and importer of floral hard goods in New England. We have a friendly and supportive team, great benefits, and an interesting and creative environment!Company Description
Jacobson Floral Supply is a mid-sized family owned business which is the largest supplier and importer of floral hard goods in New England. We have a friendly and supportive team, great benefits, and an interesting and creative environment!