The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will ultimately be responsible for customer retention, and prevention of churn. In partnership with the Account Executive, the CSM will work to achieve the end goal of driving up the renewal rate with a strong focus on driving product adoption and product value. Internally, the CSM will partner with the Customer Success organization and cross-functionally to evangelize our core value of customer obsession and advocacy.
Main Duties and Tasks:
• Engages customers to make sure the software stays relevant to their business.
• Proactively manages the customer’s success path.
• Drives adoption from onboarding through advocacy.
• Resolves problems and champions customer wins.
• Fosters relationships with operational leadership and influencers.
• Monitors account metrics (adoption, usage, satisfaction) and escalates at-risk accounts.
• Works cross-functionally to develop campaigns that promote awareness and adoption of software and service offerings (communication management).
· Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 3+ years relevant work experience, with a proven track record in a customer-facing role.
• Healthcare and/or Long Term Post-Acute Care (LTPAC) industry knowledge and/or experience preferred.
• Healthcare technology experience preferred
• High energy, self-motivated, proactive team player; demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas to drive customer retention.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships; strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce or like CRM system.
• Strong analytical skills - familiar with SaaS, or subscription based software plans based on Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
• Familiar with contracts and terms of service.
· This job operates in a professional office environment.
· This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
· Regularly required to talk or hear.
· Required to stand and sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· Minimal travels required.Company Description
Casamba is dedicated to the development of quality software that assists healthcare organizations in providing quality care to their patients and to establish the Electronic Medical Record. We provide efficient and effective tools for both clinicians and managers to ensure that more time can be dedicated to direct patient care. We lead our industry through innovation, dedication and above all, a relentless focus on execution.