Become A Driver
We are looking for safe, enthusiastic individuals who want to join our team of professional drivers. Make money while helping your community transporting patients who cannot otherwise transport themselves to and from their medical appointments.
Be Part of a community
We take pride in keeping constant contact with our driving team. Have a voice, you matter!
We release frequent video updates on company news, so you never have to wonder what's next.
We have a driver liaison who is available to help new drivers and can speak on your behalf if you wish to stay anonymous.
Drivers are provided a daily schedule and are paid weekly. A driver's earning potential depends on their hours of availability and ability to manage their schedule. A driver who is skilled and reliable will have high earning yields.
Trip mileage is determined by our broker. They calculate mileage based on shortest possible route.
Drivers are compensated for their mileage on a sliding scale to reward drivers who are available later in the day.
* We schedule and dispatch in a way to maximize your potential to have trips ride together, multiplying your trip and mileage pay. This is how our drivers make such a high weekly average.
As a premier transportation company, we at Richwood Transport LLC value our drivers above all as they are the backbone of the company. To prove this, we offer the highest commission split in this industry and offer bonuses for going above and beyond.
How to Become a Partner Do you meet our requirements?
The requirements are set by the Health Services Department in your state. Take note of the following:
- No more than two (2) moving violations in a two (2) year time frame.
- No more than one (1) accident in a two (2) year time frame.
- No more than one (1) moving violation and one (1) accident in a two (2) year time frame.
- No felonies
- No DUI, DWI, OWI or OUI.
- a vehicle that is 10 years old or newer in good condition that can pass a state inspection. There are exceptions for age if in good condition.
- A smartphone that can run our dispatching software
- There will also be a set of credentials that vary per state passed through from the Health Services Department. Most of these include First Aid/CPR, various quizzes, drug test, and defensive driving course. You will also be required to provide an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number. We will send you a link to obtain one; it is free and takes just a few minutes.
For additional information or to apply go to: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)/Unahc1GJnCHGAfzM8