Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be a part of it? Great, then join us!
Summary of the role
Within Travel Channels, TCO (Travel Channels Customer Operations) unites all world-wide activities related to transversal product management, delivery services and customer services, therefore playing a key role in all the steps of the customer relationship: from the acquisition of the customer (Product Management / Construction Domains), to adoption (Delivery) and then retention (Customer Services).
In Delivery Services (TDS), we are responsible for the implementation of the Amadeus Solutions, as well as the Consulting and Program management for our Travel Channels customers. We aim to design the right level of serviceability for these solutions and industrialize our delivery practice worldwide in order to meet segments’ pipeline objectives.
The Delivery Services group is composed of the following entities: 4 Delivery Segments, mapping the customer segments (Retail, Online, Business Travel and Corporations), 4 Delivery Domains which are our poles of expertise, and 1 transversal team.
The Online delivery group is the entry point for the commercial units of the Online Segment, within the delivery organization. The purpose of this group is to:
- Coordinate all delivery activities, leveraging all delivery expert resources in different delivery domains.
- Be accountable for all delivery activities, report and provide KPIs
- Support the budget assessment set-up and execution within the delivery organization for the Online segment.
- Support the definition of the service portfolio and strategy and ensure its implementation within the delivery organization.
The Delivery Manager:
- Is the Delivery Services entry point for the Account managers and Customer solution groups for a set of customers
- Is accountable for all the deliveries for these customers.
- Engage Delivery Domains resources, coordinate their activities and provide reporting to ensure the delivery of Amadeus commitments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,