QUALITY ASSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE
The Quality Assurance Representative is responsible for maintaining the daily activity of the plant’s quality assurance activities. The Quality Assurance Representative reports directly to the General Manager and the Corporate Director of Quality. They must also be able to adequately communicate with customers, production associates, and maintenance personnel.
Applicants need to:
• Be able to Supervise & Train other Employees.
• Work with management to effectively interact with Customers and address concerns.
• Follow policies & procedures as well as communicate them to others.
• Learn Heat Treat processes and Specifications.
• Use Windows based applications such as Word & Excel.
• Have good problem-solving skills to address issues on a day to day basis.
• Be well organized and able to follow-up on issues and projects in a timely fashion.
• Have excellent record keeping skills.
• Perform Root Cause and Corrective Action in a team environment.
• Organize & Champion Monthly Quality meetings with management and plant personnel.
• Learn to perform in house material testing and schedule external testing as required.
• Supervise and coordinate with outside suppliers.
• Review documents both external and internal for completeness, adequacy and accuracy.
• When required ensure documents are controlled and records are adequately stored.Company Description
We are a commercial heat treater that processes parts for a wide variety of manufacturers and industries.