Flexible-make your own schedule, 1st and 2nd shifts available!
Available shifts are:
Fri - Sun 3p-11p
Mon/Tues 4p - 9p
BAMSI. Essential employees doing exceptional work.
BAMSI is now hiring Residential Counselors for programs throughout Massachusetts. This is the perfect job for people interested in medical professions. No college degree required, full and part time positions available, competitive pay, great benefits, job security & rewarding work.
Join BAMSI, where employees turn houses into homes. We are looking to expand our family, a team of dedicated human service and healthcare professionals who support individuals with developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injuries, and medical complexities in
their homes. Residential Counselors will work with nurses in a small home environment, providing individuals with medical care and assisting with activities of daily living. Residential Counselors create a caring, safe, and socially stimulating home environment for individuals served.
Go to to apply.
*Available benefits are based on position and scheduled hours.
*This position is union represented by a bargaining unit of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees. (AFSME).
• High school diploma or equivalency, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Previous experience working with individuals with developmental and/or physical disabilities preferred.
• Ability to record data using a computer, enter time worked into an electronic system and receive and send email required.
• A valid driver's license in state of residence and satisfactory driving record.
• Ability to comprehend materials related to medication administration, ISP’s, PBS and ADL programs.
• Ability to speak and write English clearly and accurately in order to keep documentation up to date and understandable.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with persons served, families, service providers and case managers.
• Ability to lift, transfer, push/pull, maneuver, and reposition 25 pounds.
• Ability to reach, bend, stand, sit and walk; perform fine motor activities.
• Work effectively in a moderate to occasionally loud work environment.