POSITION TITLE: Supply Chain Analyst:
To provide professional level Supply Chain support (purchasing, forecasting, supplier and customer interface), and be responsible for one of Kem Krest’s key customer programs.
KEY OUTCOMES (KPI’S)
1) Meet or Exceed Established Budget Inventory Turns for assigned Program
· Manage large volume of Accessories and/ or chemicals parts for assigned customer program.
· Provide weekly metric tracking for inventory turns and understand week to week changes
· Be responsible for keeping MRP system updated with key information (MOQ, pricing, etc..)
· Lead Weekly cross functional meetings with Order Processing, Quality, Operations and After Sales
2) Meet or Exceed On Time Delivery (OTD) targets for assigned customer program
· Input internal weekly metric tracking for OTD
· Be responsible for tracking of Back Orders
· Work with After Sales team and marketing teams to understand impact of customer promotional plans that impact OTD
· Review weekly data to spot trends that need investigation and resolution
3) Provide Weekly External Supplier & Customer Communication on assigned program
· Provide weekly reports as needed to our external customer contacts
· Support any face to face or tele-conferences meeting with key customer contacts as needed.
· Be responsible for ongoing communication with suppliers on all parts responsible for
· Utilize available tools for supplier interface (Example: Supplier Portal for Purchase Orders).
4) Meet or Exceed Targeted Cost Savings on assigned Program
· Understand Supplier capabilities to support cost saving initiatives
· Work with Freight team to identify cost saving initiatives on inbound freight
· Provide customer updates if required for contractual cost savings
5) Ensure that all Work Instructions and Procedures are updated annually
· Provide updates as necessary for WI’s and Procedures within the Supply Chain Group
· Understand role of WI’s and Procedures within overall Quality area
· Interface with other Supply Chain Associates in other locations to ensure best practices
6) Prepare annual scrap submissions for assigned customer program
· Support monitoring slow moving inventory in order to address with Sales, Finance and customer teams
· Review shelf life on all parts within targeted program to minimize scrap exposure along with reviewing monthly reports provided by IC to upcoming shelf life issues
7) Provide support for targeted Continuous Improvement projects
· Work with other members of Supply chain group on Continuous Improvement Projects within Supply chain
· Work with other departments on cross functional improvement projects
· Work with manufacturing leads for “lean manufacturing” alternatives
· Work with SCM and other company members to support new ERP system testing and upgrades
CALM UNDER PRESSURE
FOLLOWS THROUGH ON COMMITMENTS
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
REQUIREMENTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is required; a Logistics, Procurement or Supply Chain Management concentration is preferred.
- Prior experience (1-5 yrs) with Inventory Management, Purchasing, or Supply Chain is preferred.
- Prior Supply Chain experience buying accessories, packaged chemicals or in the chemical industry is preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software (primarily Outlook, Skype, Excel and Word); experience using MRP systems is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Exceptional work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Ability to work with and build strong relationships with suppliers and customers.
We work with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the Auto, Agriculture/Industrial, Power Sports and Defense industries. Key customers include: General Motors, Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, FCA, Harley-Davidson, BMW, VW, Audi and American Honda among many others.
Kem Krest is a leading provider of Total Program Management for our customers through Supply Chain, Fulfillment and Aftersales Solutions. We have annual sales of more than $500 million and 30 years of experience servicing OEM customers.
Kem Krest has 10 locations in the US and Canada - Elkhart IN, Bristol IN, Brighton MI, Fowlerville MI, Pleasant Prairie WI, Phoenix AZ, Las Vegas, NV, Oakville, Ontario, Canada and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Our employees are key to the company's success and vital to its promise - "Customer Focused, Solutions Driven." Our culture supports rapid growth and excellence in Total Program Management.
As a team, we pledge to be customer focused and solutions driven. Our workplace embraces fun and celebrates achievement. We invest in people. We employ those who share our passion, mission and work to enrich our business model. We understand that each member of the team is a representative of our organization. We foster and environment that allows for expression of ideas and creativity. We serve our communities and manage our organization through the principals of servant leadership. We maintain a “Customer First / Associate First” philosophy.
• Competitive Pay
• Healthcare Insurance Coverage Plans
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Matching 401k program
• Profit Sharing Program
• Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) and Paid Holidays
• Tuition Assistance of up to $5,000 annually
• Company Parties & Events and a focus on fun