Join the Hispanic Health Council’s Behavioral Health Clinical Team as we live our mission by providing affordable, quality-based, outpatient care for patients and families in the City of New Haven.
As a member of our team, you will ensure access by establishing positive working relationships with clients while maintaining professional ethics. You will complete timely assessments, treatment plans and provide mental health and/or substance abuse counseling services.
This is a part-time position and compensation will range from $35 - $50 per hour. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Candidate will be eligible for medical and time off benefits.
- Manage a clinical caseload
- Responsible for initial mental health evaluations
- Collaborate with Psychiatrist on diagnostics and treatment planning
- Provide individual, family and group therapy
- Complete required paperwork per statutes, regulations, agency policy and procedures
- Coordinate with community agencies
- Effectively use electronic medical record
- Provide culturally sensitive customer service while working with patients, families, healthcare providers, service agencies, and the community at
- Master’s degree in Social Work required
- Active LCSW in the State of Connecticut is required
- Experience with adults is required
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is required
- CADC or LADC is a plus
- Knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services