Seeking enthusiastic individuals with experience working with an individual with Developmental disabilities (ASD/ Autism.) Applicants must have:
* experience implementing behavior plans,
* collecting behavior data (rate, interval, duration) and graphing data.
* should have knowledge in positive programming / skill building
* and must posses patience when interacting with clients.
* must be able to work independently and have a flexible working schedule.
Serious considerations will be given to BCaBA's or RBT certificants.
Hours are mostly after school, and weekends.Company Description
Trading Spaces ABA, LLC provides access to evidence-based treatments in our work with children and adolescents diagnosed with autism, developmental disabilities, neurological and behavioral disorders, and mental illness. We utilize Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Occupational Therapy (OT) principles to accomplish individual treatment objectives. Our treatment services can be provided both at home and in community (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)/