ARCTICTravel Specialist required for an award-winning Luxury Tour Operator in Bristol. Established for over 40 years this unrivalled luxury travel company pride themselves in offering a first-class level of service providing personalised luxury holidays and are now looking to recruit an experienced travel professional with a solid understanding of travel and the arctic.
Established for over 40 years the destinations this luxury travel company sell can be off-the-beaten-track, and some still remain relatively underdeveloped. That's just part of what makes them so unique; hence why they need a specialist travel consultant with first-hand knowledge of selling and having travelled around the Arctic in order to be able to advise your clients of the little quirks and cultural differences you've encountered, enhancing your rapport and product knowledge to your clients.
ARCTIC Travel Specialist will: -
- Be responsible for offering the highest level of product knowledge within the arctic such as scheduled airline choices to hotels to tours.
- Deal with each individual travel agent or direct customer sales and booking enquiry and secure the booking through destination intelligence.
- Deal with scheduled airline and hotel suppliers as well as other ground suppliers to fulfil your clients own specific needs to tailor make the holiday and secure the booking.
- Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
- Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
- Become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
- Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and offer expertise on all aspects of the product range.
- Work towards achieving sales and customer services targets.
- Have strong attention to detail.
Benefits of working as an ARCTIC Travel Specialist include: -
- Working Monday - Friday normal office hours between 9am - 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays.
- An excellent basic salary, which is negotiable and would reflect on transferable skills and experience.
- Healthy commission package.
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days after 3 years of service (in the following holiday year) plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Free tea & coffee.
Suitable candidates for this unique ARCTIC Travel Specialist role will:-
- Have experience in a similar role as a travel consultant OR Travel Agent
- Have detailed product knowledge of the Arctic, having sold and ideally travelled in the Arctic
- Have a strong and detailed understanding of scheduled airlines.
- Have experience of using a GDS system ideally Amadeus however Galileo and Sabre or Worldspan will also be considered.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of outstanding performance in sales and service.
- Show excellent attention to detail skills.
To more information and to apply for this unique Travel Consultant role and join this this highly regarded and reputable luxury travel company please apply below.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,