Machine Operators and Mixers for all shifts.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ability to work in a safe manner, follow safety guidelines.
· Understand and follow Food Safety policies.
· Ability to read and understand recipes.
· Ability to troubleshoot process related issues within the boundaries of the recipe
· Scale ingredients using digital scales, have a working knowledge of scale functions.
· Mix dough’s according to recipe. Have a working knowledge of the mixer, using the timer and
batch recipe system.
· Follow FIFO (First in First Out), Mix lot number and documentation accuracy.
· Clean & Refill ingredient bins and label the bins with the correct lot number.
· Ability to work in a standing position for entire shift and climb steps and ladders.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
· Monitors and assists with equipment upstream/downstream to ensure continuous operation.
· Clean mixers, work table/area properly after production runs or changeovers.
· Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area.
· Observe all plant safety, GMP and allergen procedures and attend appropriate training sessions.
· Follow company policies
· Perform all other duties as required.
· Responsible for manufacturing, distributing and consistently maintaining safe and quality food by
following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP and SQF
· Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to your supervisor.
· Must be willing to work some flexible schedules and work in areas as needed to help meet
operations needs including weekends and holidays
· Follow supervisor’s directives and be able to support the shift team as needed.
Must have experience with operating and maintaining the machines and ensuring the entire production line is running efficiently.
Must be able to communicate with others as well as management
Must understand FDA guidelines and company policies.
Bilingual is preferred