We are seeking a Certified Medication Aide- Long Term Care Weekend Doubles to join our team! You will be responsible for monitoring and providing patient care.
- Assist nursing staff in the treatment of patients
- Monitor medications per medical staff directions
- Communicate patient needs and updates to nursing personnel
- Pass Medications
- Maintain complete and detailed patient records
- Previous experience in patient care or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical equipment and technology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Corporate company managing 3 long term care/skilled nursing facilities. LTC knowledge a must. The right person will be able to complete the total payroll process, provide excellent customer service, data entry, provide A/R assistance and provide the daily operation reports. The position reports directly to the CEO.