Da/Pro Rubber is searching for a Manual Machinist to become part of our mold making team. Our machinists fabricate tools and molds for use in our component production. The ideal candidate for this machinist position will know their way around a tool shop, be able to read and accurately interpret prints and specifications and be a team player.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Studying blueprints, sketches, electronic drawings, solid files, manuals or other specifications, to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements;
- Setting up and operating conventional and special-purpose machines and machining centers to assist in the manufacture of injection molds and related fixtures;
- Verifying conformance of finished work piece to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Must have at least three years of experience working as a machinist, using machine shop theory and procedures and shop mathematics.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Posted wage depends upon relevant experience.
Da/Pro Rubber offers health, dental and vision insurance after 30 days of employment. Life insurance provided at no cost to employees.
Da/Pro Rubber participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment drug testing.Company Description
Da/Pro Rubber is a manufacturer of high-quality, custom precision rubber & plastic parts used in a variety of industries including aerospace, medical & consumer products. We are growing and expanding and need reliable, hard-working individuals who have a desire to be part of our growing team long-term. Our core values are family, commitment, desire to learn, enthusiasm and thoroughness. We hire people who share these values and promote people who demonstrate these values.