Are you an intellectually-curious, driven, full-life-cycle recruiter who thrives in a fast paced environment? Do you strive to create a world-class candidate experience for every candidate you touch? Are you a sucker for evangelizing a company's culture to prospective recruits? Do you know how to source and have a headhunter's mentality about recruiting? If so, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for experienced full-life-cycle recruiters to work on-site at our client-partners in Milwaukee to manage their direct hire sourcing and recruitment efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with hiring managers to scope new requisitions, identify the key job functions and create a candidate performance profile from which to focus recruiting and screening efforts.
- Provide consultative guidance to hiring managers through market intelligence to help frame their expectations as to the availability of talent in their market.
- Create recruitment marketing plans based on the parameters of the performance profile to focus sourcing efforts.
- Source talent through a combination of job board postings, networking, database access, LinkedIn and proactive internet based direct sourcing efforts including cold calling into target companies.
- Manage all candidates through the full recruitment life-cycle from sourcing to offer management while providing a world-class candidate experience through consistent follow-up and professional correspondence.
- Interview and assess talent in relation to the job specific performance profile scorecard.
- Present candidates to hiring managers, schedule interviews and manage hiring managers' expectations to keep them within scope of the agreed-to job specs and within time-to-fill targets.
- Provide consistent and clear communication to hiring managers and internal team-members to keep them abreast of all recruitment activities and progress.
- Manage all requisition and candidate activity in client-company's applicant tracking system.
- Provide ongoing hiring manager and candidate communication to keep candidates warm through the process and ensure offers are made and target candidates are closed in a timely fashion.
Enterforce is shaking things up and turning the traditional MSP world on its head. Our exciting new Total Talent Integration model is disrupting the industry by incorporating the best of Managed Staffing and Recruitment Process Outsourcing providing dedicated recruitment support for all of the client's direct hire and contingent needs. Apply today and learn more about us!