Burghardt Sporting Goods specializes in custom team uniforms, spiritwear, and corporate apparel.
We are seeking an embroiderer willing to learn and work in various areas of our production facility.
- Primarily day shift (Mon-Fri)
- Helpful and energetic demeanor
- Ability to adapt to a variety of job responsibilities
- Organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Highest standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Tajima embroidery machines desirable but not necessary
- Review embroidery orders to determine settings and adjustments required to set up embroidery machines and decorating equipment.
- Determine from orders the type and color of designs to sew.
- Adjust position of design or hoop to ensure specified accurate result.
- Counts and records quantities embroidered in production log.
- Manage thread and backing inventory - Consistent machine maintenance
- Assist in other production areas as needed.
Burghardt Sporting Goods is a local family owned and operated Sporting Goods retailer and team dealer catering to the serious athlete and their teams.
Our team passionately delivers excellence in sporting goods and services to athletes and organizations, so they can be their best and focus on the things they love to do.