We are in search of an Ad Operations Specialist, to be based in our NY office.
The candidate will be a part of the ad operations team, responsible for managing ongoing media and advertising partnerships for Literally Media’s websites: eBaum's World, Know Your Meme and Cheezburger.
The ideal candidate is one with a deep passion for numbers and a natural sense of order for complex business environments. We are looking for result oriented, self-driven individual with a passion for growth and development. We are also looking for leaders and individuals that flourish in an open-ended management structure.
- Day to day management and optimization of different supply-side platforms by defining yield strategies and inventory optimization (CPM, revenue, campaign priority, etc.).
- Act as a point of contact with all ad serving, ad-networks, third-party trafficking vendors and direct advertisers.
- Work closely with the product team to generate a continuous improvement of page and user value.
- Evaluate vendors and assist with RFPs for new platforms and ad-related technologies.
- Manage the execution and the technical deployment of both direct (creative assets and tags) and programmatic (deal IDs, ad-networks) display and video campaigns: ad-serving, trafficking, optimization, troubleshooting, etc.
- Identifying new levers for operation optimization: analyzing on-going activity with current partners and pointing risks but also short & mid-terms opportunities.
- Provide high-end revenue monitoring and reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Oversee ad quality, brand safety and inventory quality across LM’s websites.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in ad operations or related experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and high attention to details.
- Experience with DFP (Google Ad Manager) and/or other ad serving platforms.
- Experience managing inventory in an environment with highly variable demand.
- Familiarity with the online advertising industry, trends and technologies.
- Excellent time management and commitment to timely deliveries.
- Position requires strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work with remote offices and different organizational cultures.
- Strong technical orientation.
Please email (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) with your CV/Resume and a cover letter (which can just be the body of the email) telling us a little bit about yourself, including salary expectations.Company Description
We own a collection of classic digital brands including eBaum's World, KnowYourMeme and the Cheezburger network. We reach millions of people every month and hold some of the more influential entertainment brands that ever existed.
Our office culture is very much like a startup, with a fun environment and an emphasis on individual contribution and growth. We are looking for leaders and individuals that flourish in an open-ended management structure.